Total Pageviews

Monday 13 December 2010

Presentation delivery times reminder

Hi all, just a brief reminder of the assessment dates for the oral presentations:

Tuesday 14th December in 211 - Christie, Gavin, Dave, Leigham, Luigi, Alma, Sean and Lorena
Thursday 16th December in 425 - Aaron, Christian, Vesela, Gary
Tuesday 21st December in 211 - Ania and Ellen (and anybody else who either didn't pass or didn't attempt their talk in previous timeslots).

Please remember to either bring a USB with you on the day or e mail me your talk prior to delivery so that I can save it for you.

When we come back in 2011 (already, wow, where has the time gone I ask myself) we will look at another assessment for Comm 4, which will be listening. This will be a case of listening to a recording of a radio show on language and answering questions, similar to those asked for the reading assessment. That's all for next year, just keeping you all in the loop!

See you all tomorrow, Mark

1 comment:

  1. Good article. I certainly love this website. Thanks!


    My webpage; basal metabolic rate calculator

    ReplyDelete