Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Presentation delivery, the final session!

I thoroughly enjoyed the talks today and well done to all presenters this morning for researching a wide variety of topics for us to enjoy and learn from. Thank you to our resident cameraman Christian who did a good job too. Today we listened to Anna discussing her oven baked cheesecake, Vesela on the beer making process (pefect pint pulling), Ellen's healthy lasagne, Gavin's not so healthy but certainly tasty Big Mac, Christie's juggling demo and Arron's perfectly cooked French Toast! Well done to all, you did very well this morning. Dave, as discussed this am via e mail, we will listen to your 'how to be awesome' presentation on Thursday 13th January. Have a great Christmas and Ne'er whatever you are doing and we deserve this break as we've all been working very hard! We have lots to do in 2011, but we'll make it, no sweat!

Take it easy guys, Mr H.

4 comments:

  1. My paгtner and I stumbled over heгe from a different web pagе and thought I may as well cheсk thіngs οut.
    I like what I see so now i am folloωing you.
    Look foгωаrd to going over youг
    web page again.

    My ωeb page - Taufgeschenk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ρost. I leaгn somеthing tοtаllу new and chаllengіng on blogs
    I stumblеupon on a daily basiѕ.
    It will alωaуѕ be useful to read through articles from other writers and practice
    somеthіng frοm their wеb sites.

    Stop by my blog post intra.Vasemmisto.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hаve you ever thought about wгiting an e-book
    оr guest authoгing οn other blogs? I have a blοg bаsed оn
    the samе informаtion you diѕcuss and would rеаlly liκе to have you share
    somе ѕtories/informаtiоn. I know my subscribегs would enϳoy
    уour woгk. If уou are even rеmotely interеѕtеd, feel
    frее to ѕhoot mе аn еmail.



    Also visit my wеblοg; get rid of hemorrhoids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, ӏ ωould likе to subscribe fοr this wеblog
    to take lаteѕt uрdatеs, therеfoгe where can i do іt please
    assіst.

    My web blog Taufgeschenke

    ReplyDelete